Anti-corrosion wood is anti-corrosion wood processed by special preservatives. Anti-corrosion wood is very common in today's living environment. Anti-corrosion wood is generally used in outdoor landscapes or flower stands, flower pots, wooden planks, platforms and balconies. It is well known that although the anti-corrosion wood does not have the correct installation method and regular maintenance, the service life of the anti-corrosion wood will not be long. Here are some tips on how to install anti-corrosion wood and maintenance solutions:
1. The outdoor wood should be dried in the open air to the same extent as the humidity of the external environment. Large deformation and cracking will occur after installation and installation of wood with a large water content.
2. At the construction site, the anti-corrosion wood should be ventilated and stored, and sun exposure should be avoided as much as possible.
3. At the construction site, the existing size of the anti-corrosion wood should be used as much as possible. If on-site processing is required, all the incisions and holes should be fully coated with the corresponding preservative to ensure the service life of the anti-corrosion wood.
4. When constructing the terrace, try to use long planks to reduce the joints for aesthetics; leave a gap of 5mm-10mm between the panels.
5, all connections should use galvanized joints or stainless steel joints and hardware, to resist corrosion, absolutely can not use different metal parts, otherwise it will rust soon, so that the structure of wood products is fundamentally damaged.
6, in the process of making and perforating, you should first use the electric drill to open the eye, and then fixed with screws, etc., so as not to cause artificial cracking.
7. Although the treated wood can prevent bacteria, mildew and termite erosion, we still recommend that you use wood protective paint on the surface after the project is finished, after the wood is dried or air-dried. When using outdoor wood-specific paints, care should be taken to fully shake them first. After painting, it takes 24 hours of sunny conditions to make the coating film on the wood surface.
A Highlighter is a type if writing device used to draw attention to sections of text by marking them with a vivid, translucent colour.
Highlighter Pen, Liquid Highlighter, Highlighter Markers
Ningbo Hollan Stationery Co.,Ltd. , https://www.hollanstationery.com